Sunday, January 29, 2006

Old Blog / New Blog

For a few years, I maintained "Spinning Away" - a blog based around the interests in my life (mainly film and music). This new blog is similar, but more focused. I plan to use this space to document the merging of my business and my life. I find my work interesting and don't see it as separate from my personal life. Work is life and life is work. It's the blend that makes my job entertaining. Everything I absorb becomes a seed for something, somewhere.

Dave Bush Media Design is the small design shop I run from my home. I use the adjective "small" with pride. Most of my work is for small business and I'm quite content with that. The whole operation is run from a small workstation in my basement, here on a beautifully quiet street in St. Catharines, Ontario. I do venture out for meetings, but most of my time is spent at the desk from where I currently type.

I value my clients and do my best to keep them satisfied. I hope they'll visit this space and get to know me better. It'll be good for both of us.